Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• A rare opportunity to secure a stunning new build in the centre of Rock
• 4 double bedrooms, 1 en suite, 1 family bathroom, downstairs w/c
• Generous, fenced and lawned garden to the rear
• Paved off road parking for 2 cars with detached garage
• Peaceful location just a few minutes walk from the local conveniences of Rock
• Less than 1 mile to Rock and Porthilly beaches
Moonriver presents an excellent opportunity to acquire a newly built, detached, 4 bedroom house in a peaceful location just off Rock Road. Recently completed, the property sits in an exclusive development of three detached houses and has been executed to an impeccable standard, with high class fixtures and fittings throughout. Located just moments from the conveniences of the village and less than a mile to Rock and Porthilly beaches, Moonriver would make an ideal main residence or desirable second home alike.
The spectacular North Cornish coast greets some of the best surf in Britain and Polzeath, just inside the entrance to the sandy Camel Estuary, is one of the finest surfing beaches in North Cornwall. When tide and weather are against surfing, the River Camel, which runs between Padstow to the west and Rock to the east, produces a wonderful playground for sailors and water sports enthusiasts alike, with regular dinghy and shrimper races organised by the nearby Rock Sailing Club.
The links golf course of St. Enodoc plays host to another sport in a spectacular location between Rock and Polzeath, beside Brea Hill and St. Enodoc Church, resting place of the late Sir John Betjeman which are a short walk from Rock.
This is one of Britain’s best loved and most exclusive waterside resorts with activities for all ages. Approximately 6 miles from Rock is the fashionable market town of Wadebridge offering a wide range of independent shops and more extensive facilities.
For food lovers, there are a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The St Enodoc Hotel and The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow.
Accessed through an oak door into an impressive double height entrance hall, the accommodation comprises:
• A light and airy open plan kitchen, living and dining area with access to the garden via bi-fold doors
• Utility room
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Master bedroom with en suite and Juliette balcony
• 3 further double bedrooms
• Family bathroom
Generous, enclosed rear garden laid to lawn. The granite patio, which wraps around the back of the house, is the perfect space for entertaining. Detached single garage with additional space for storage. And off-road parking for two cars.
• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Air source heat pump