3 bedroom property for sale in Dunders Hill, Polzeath, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Light and airy open plan living with vaulted ceiling
• 3 bedrooms, 2 super king sized with ensuites, 1 family bathroom
• South-facing terrace with far-reaching views, overlooking the enclosed garden
• High specification with contemporary interior
• Walking distance to Polzeath surfing beach and Daymer Bay
• Off road parking for up to 3 cars and/or boat storage
• Ready made site with all services for instillation of outside guest suite/ study
Renovated with elegance, Lowena provides light and airy open plan living and accommodation with charming countryside views. Ideally positioned just a short walk from Polzeath Beach and Daymer Bay, the property would make an exceptional holiday home or main residence alike. Lowena is available for holiday letting with Latitude50
Take a Look
The accommodation comprises:
• Spacious and bright open plan living including kitchen, dining and sitting area with log burner, full height bi-fold doors and views out over the countryside and garden
• 3 double bedrooms, all with built in storage, 2 super king sized with ensuites and further family bathroom
• Master bedroom with patio doors to the private terrace
• Generous terrace area and private garden, ideal for al fresco dining
• NEFF cooker, grill and induction hob
• Zanussi dishwasher and washing machine
• Log burner
• Smart slide-folding doors
• Underfloor heating in the extended living space
• Rointe electric panel heaters
• Security alarm
• Outdoor hot/cold shower
• Electric underfloor heating in all bathrooms
• Wiring for electric gates
Polzeath is a highly desirable holiday and residential village, with a vast expanse of sand, good surfing and scenic coastal walks. Nearby in Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath is fortunate to have many good places to eat and drink but there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs in the surrounding area including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met locally but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is around seven miles distant.
Off road parking for up to 3 cars ~ private garden ~ elevated terrace ~ outside shower with direct access to utility room and wetsuit storage.
Contents not included but may be available by separate negotiation.
Mains water, electricity ~ private drainage ~ Air source heat pump