Atlantic House Apartments
3 bedroom property for sale in New Polzeath, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
These prime waterfront Apartments at Atlantic House are located within the North Cornwall Golden Triangle of Polzeath, Rock, and Padstow. There are panoramic views across the beach, coastline and out to sea.
This exclusive launch of just 9 high specification Apartments offers a once in a generation opportunity to purchase a 999-year lease in this new, purpose-built steel framed building with concrete acoustic floors, high-performance German glazing and fabulous Stone Elevations.
The Doom Bar returns! All day service from the Kitchen and Bar making the most of the sensational views will be available on the ground floor. Outside, a large two-tier Terrace will offer alfresco eating and drinking whilst enjoying the amazing sunsets.
There are 12 boutique hotel rooms overlooking Atlantic Mews, ideal for an overflow of guests.
Watch the Video
APARTMENT AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
1 COWRIE - SOLD
2 PENTIRE - SALE AGREED
3 POLZEATH - SALE AGREED
4 DAYMER - £895,000
5 EPPHAVEN - SOLD
6 TREGARDOCK - £995,000
7 LUNDY - £875,000
8 GREENAWAY - SOLD
9 STEPPER - £995,000
Polzeath is a popular holiday destination and residential village in North Cornwall, with a vast expanse of sand, excellent surfing, scenic coastal walks and The Point Golf Course just up the road. Nearby, in Rock and Daymer Bay, conditions are ideal for swimming, sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath has a number of good places to eat and drink, all within walking distance, including The Point Golf and Leisure Club. Locally there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, ** Michelin Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, * Michelin No. 6 in Padstow under Paul Ainsworth, Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen at Watergate Bay and Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi in Rock make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Polzeath and Rock with year round specialist food shops but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
Owners of the apartments at Atlantic House benefit from use of a dedicated Surf Shack, located to the rear of the building. The surf shack provides useful storage for surf boards, as well as shower facilities.
Apartment Owners at Atlantic House have exclusive use of the ground floor of the Surf Shack to the rear of the building. The Surf Shack provides useful storage for surf boards, drying area for wet suits and shower facilities. Access to the Apartments on the first and second floors via the lift or staircase is from Atlantic Mews
SPECIFICATION AND TENURE
• Underfloor heating and hot water provided by two communal oil fired boilers - heat usage measured via individual heat exchange units and recharged.
• Mains electric, water, and drainage.
• SALTO electronic key entry.
• Intercom entry phone system in each apartment.
• Central Alarm / CCTV monitoring Internal and External areas.
• Glazing and doors - High performance, German engineered Schucco system.
• Floor coverings – Moduleo vinyl flooring to living accommodation and hallways, and Sandringham carpets
to all bedrooms.
• Kitchens – Kettle fitted kitchens with 20mm quartz worktops.
• Integrated appliances – Neff oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, and washer-drier.
• Bathrooms – Vado taps, Hansgrohe shower, Duravit basins, Porcelanosa tiling, and large bespoke wall mirrors.
• Phone/Internet – Phone sockets linked to hotel comms room available for connection to BT line.
• TV – Two TV points per apartment, linked to communal aerial.
• Passenger lift to all floors.
• Fully carpeted corridors and stairways. Fully glazed central atrium.
• Hotel Services - Reception, concierge, and apartment rental services can be provided when operational in 2019.
• “Surf Shack” - Board storage, wet suit drying area, lockers, showers, and WC.
• Leasehold – 999 years from Oct’ 2018.
• Service charge – Approximately £2100 per annum (TBC).
• Ground rent - £300 per annum. Warranty
• Build Zone 10 year structural warranty.
• Neff appliance warranty.
NOTE: Please note that all apartments with the exception of Tregardock (6) carry a holiday use restriction, which means that these properties should not be a primary residence.
Please refer to brochure for internal floor plans for all apartments.