The Farmhouse & The Barn at The Point
7 bedroom property for sale in Roserrow, Polzeath, North Cornwall
£1,250,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
An impressive, six-bedroom, Grade II listed farmhouse and one-bedroom, detached annex, situated within the grounds of The Point Golf & Leisure Club and within walking distance of Polzeath surfing beach.
• Exceptionally generous living spaces, with 3 reception rooms and large farmhouse kitchen
• 6 bedrooms, 4 en-suite and further 1-bedroom, detached annex (sleeps 16 in 7 bedrooms including the annex).
• Tranquil location at The Point at Polzeath offering bar, restaurant, spa, gym and golf course facilities.
• Generous and mature gardens bordered by a stream and enjoying views over the lake
• Grade II listed, sensitively converted, this period property would make an ideal second home or main residence alike.
Take a Virtual Tour
THE FARMHOUSE ACCOMMODATION
A private driveway leads down to this impressive and traditional farmhouse with accommodation briefly comprising:
• Large kitchen/diner with AGA and electric cooker
• Garden room with views over the rear garden
• Two sitting rooms – one with wood burning stove and exposed beam
• Downstairs bedroom
• 5 bedrooms, 4 en-suite
• Family bathroom
THE BARN (annex)
The detached annex has been converted to an extremely high standard.
The Barn is currently let independently to The Farmhouse.
With separate parking and private patio area, the accommodation is ground floor (split level) and briefly comprises:
• Sitting room with wood burning stove
• Double bedroom
• Shower room
The Farmhouse & The Barn are available for holiday letting with John Bray Cornish Holidays.
Polzeath is a popular holiday destination and residential village in North Cornwall, with a vast expanse of sand, excellent surfing and scenic coastal walks. Nearby, in Rock and Daymer Bay, conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath has a number of good places to eat and drink, all within walking distance, including The Point Golf and Leisure Club which is a short walk inland. Locally there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi in Rock make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Polzeath and Rock with year-round specialist food shops but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about seven miles distant.
The Farmhouse sits centrally within its own grounds, bordered by a stream with views over the lake. These generous and mature gardens provide the perfect setting for al fresco entertaining and privacy from the surrounding properties at The Point.
Two stone out-buildings are currently used as a wood store, wetsuit and surfboard storage and utility. The land extends to 0.825 acres / 0.33 hectares. Parking for a number of vehicles.
Mains electricity ~ mains drainage ~ mains water ~ oil-fired central heating
FLOOR PLANS: Larger format available upon request.