5 bedroom property for sale in Trelights, North Cornwall
£975,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Five-bedroom property situated in the tranquil hamlet of Trelights
• Well-proportioned living accommodation with a bright and light feel throughout
• South East facing outdoor swimming pool, encompassed by a well-manicured garden, sociable terrace area and raised vegetable patch
• Double garage with additional parking for at least four cars
• Currently a main residence but could make a desirable letting property
Gwel Mor is a charming, five-bedroom property, a stone’s throw from Port Isaac in the hamlet of Trelights. This high specification property with attractive open plan living oozes stylish comfort. With private parking for at least four cars, a beautiful garden and swimming pool, Gwel Mor would make a fantastic main residence or holiday home alike.
Take a Virtual Tour
• Accessed from a quiet country lane, the shared driveway leads to the private parking area in front of the property. The accommodation briefly comprises (please see floor plan configuration):
• Recently refurbished island kitchen swooping into a bright dining area with free standing, log burning stove
• Light and spacious living room
• 5 Double bedrooms, 2 en suite and 3 sharing family bathroom
• Separate utility with access to parking and rear garden
• Planning permission granted in 2018 to extend the house by way of additional en suite bedroom downstairs to the rear of the dwelling.
Mains water, drainage and electric
Trelights is a beautiful Cornish hamlet conveniently located within striking distance of the spectacular, rugged North coastline. It is just two miles from Port Isaac, the picturesque town famed from the TV series Doc Martin and more recently the restaurants, including the Nathan Outlaw restaurants that have collectively accumulated three Michelin Stars. Popular with visitors it has changed little over time and offers a mix of bistros, inns, restaurants and independent stores.
Close to the year-round holiday destinations of Rock and Polzeath, it lies within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and locally there is an array of activities one can enjoy, using the hamlet as the perfect base to explore North Cornwall. The market town of Wadebridge is just 6 miles distant and offers a wide-ranging selection of independent artisan shops and a good variety of quality restaurants and public houses.
Gwel Mor benefits from a wealth of features including; immaculate lawns, traditional greenhouse and established vegetable patch, south east facing terrace, 10m x 5m swimming pool constructed in 2018 and powered by an air source heat pump, double garage with electric doors and private drive with parking for 4 vehicles.
Also for sale;
LOT 2 – AN SKYBER BARN – GUIDE PRICE £450,000
An Skyber is a meticulously converted, two-bedroom, stone barn with a traditional slate roof. Benefitting from off-road parking for 2-3 cars and an attractive, established garden with a raised terrace, this property would make a wonderful holiday home or permanent residence alike. Particulars available upon request.
LOT 3 – ADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE
Level land currently laid to grass extending to in excess of 6.7 acres.