Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Spacious and light one bedroom ground floor flat
• Currently a much-loved family bolt-hole & letting property
• Within walking distance of the local amenities, bars & restaurants and Polzeath beach
• Communal garden and vehicle access for unloading
1 of 5, Pinewood 4 is a well-located apartment within walking distance of Polzeath surfing beach, eateries and shops. Well-proportioned accommodation with high ceilings gives the property a light and airy feeling throughout. Benefitting from shared garden and within striking distance of the beach, Pinewood 4 would make an ideal holiday home or main residence alike.
Polzeath is a highly desirable holiday and residential village, with a vast expanse of sand, excellent surf and scenic coastal walks. Nearby in Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath is fortunate to have a range of good places to eat and drink, but there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs in the surrounding area including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met locally but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is around seven miles distant.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
• Entrance hall with storage cupboard
• A good-sized kitchen with in-built appliances.
• Light and airy living / dining area with distant views down to Polzeath beach from bay windows
• Good sized bedroom with dual aspect windows.
• Bathroom with over bath shower
Communal gardens ~ vehicle access to the flat for unloading purposes ~ allocated parking is not included with the property but car parks are conveniently located if required.
The following contents are included in the sale; table, dining chairs, washer, fridge, cooker, tv stand, bed, bedside cabinet and wardrobe. Personal effects are excluded.
Mains water, drainage and electricity ~ ‘on demand’ electric heaters.