Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Panoramic sea views around the coast up to Tintagel Head
• Off-road parking for 3 vehicles
• Well-maintained property with a proven track record as a successful holiday let
• 3 bedrooms, 1 family bathroom
• Contained rear garden and raised decking area, both enjoying coastal views
• Contents included minus personal effects
The Porthole has been carefully considered to provide immaculate and well-proportioned accommodation with enviable sea views and parking for up to 3 vehicles. Situated in an elevated position, the property is conveniently located just a short walk from all the village amenities including a wealth of pubs and restaurants. With a strong letting’s history, contained garden and sun room with sweeping coastal views this 3-bedroom property would make a fantastic second home or main residence alike. The Porthole is available for holiday letting with John Bray Cornish Holidays.
Take a Virtual Tour
Port Isaac is a historic fishing village situated along the rugged North Cornwall coastline famed for its picturesque fisherman's cottages and narrow streets. The village itself has been the stage for various film and television series, the most notable being ITVs 'Doc Martin' starring Martin Clunes. The village is also famous for being the home to the successful shanty singing group The Fisherman’s Friends who are often found singing on the Platt during the summer weeks. The village has a friendly local community and boasts all the usual facilities and amenities for day to day living and excellent restaurants including two of Nathan Outlaw's establishments where he holds three Michelin stars. Port Isaac is well located to enjoy the gamut of outdoor activities available at close range including coastal walking, water sports, golf, pony and horse riding.
Accessed via private parking and small courtyard, the ground floor accommodation comprises:
• Light and bright open plan kitchen dining room with Porthole feature window framing sea views
• Spacious sitting room with log burning stove
• Sun room with access onto rear balcony and panoramic views around the North Cornwall coastline
• Large entrance porch, ideal for stowing outdoor equipment, coats and boots
• Immaculately presented throughout
The second floor consists of:
• 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with far reaching views towards Tintagel Head
• Family bathroom
The property, which has off-road parking for 3 vehicles, benefits from a private and sheltered garden with raised decking area to enjoy its far-reaching sea views. An outside store shed provides the ideal spot to stow surfboards, bikes and outdoor gear.
Mains water, electricity and drainage, oil-fired central heating, EPC band F
Contents included minus personal effects