66 Pentire Avenue
3 bedroom property for sale in 66 Pentire Avenue, Newquay, Cornwall Collection
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
Boasting spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, this architectural, three-bedroom property is flooded with natural light. Offering open-plan reverse living accommodation and a stunning roof top terrace, 66 Pentire Avenue is set within moments of some of Cornwall's best surfing beaches. EPC Band B.
• Generous reverse living accommodation with far-reaching sea views
• Contemporary open plan living, kitchen, dining room with patio doors and spiral staircase leading down to a sheltered terrace
• Exceptional 30ft roof terrace with roof top kitchen for alfresco dining, the perfect place to soak up the sunsets and sea views
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and access onto rear patio, 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom
• Walking distance to the renowned coastal hotspots of Fistral and Crantock beaches
• Currently a successful holiday let with all contents and forward bookings included
• Off road parking for one car
• All in approximately 1194 sq. ft (110.9 sq. m) + roof terrace 521 sq.ft (48 sq.m)
66 Pentire Avenue presents an excellent opportunity to acquire a well-considered turn-key home just a short walk from Fistral & Crantock beaches. Constructed in 2014 and finished to a high standard, the property is being sold with all contents and forward holiday bookings included. The property is within short reach of the local facilities, Lewinnick Lodge and The Headland Spa and Hotel. Showcasing oak flooring and staircase, architectural flair and considered craftsmanship, the property comprises well-proportioned rooms and a reverse layout, offering unobstructed sea views. With substantial outside living spaces and off-road parking, this property would lend itself to being a main residence or second home alike
• Entrance Hall with built in coat/boot store
• Generous master bedroom with en-suite wet room
• 2 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with balcony to the front and a Juliette balcony with views towards Fistral beach.
• Separate utility room and W.C.
• Steps up to roof top terrace
Private driveway parking| Paved and gravelled front garden| Rear walled garden with sea views and spiral staircase up to first floor |1st floor balcony | 2nd floor rooftop deck with wonderful uninterrupted sea views and a rooftop kitchen for alfresco dining | Outside shower
Mains water, Electricity and Drainage. Combi boiler with underfloor heating throughout.
All contents included less personal effects.
66 Pentire Avenue is conveniently positioned between the National Trust's Crantock beach and Fistral beach. Both are just a short stroll away and bounded by excellent walking with access to the South West Coast Path, Towan Head and the Pentire Peninsula right on your doorstep. Voted ‘One of the Nation's Favourite Seaside Towns’, Newquay town offers a wide choice of amenities, fine surfing beaches, 3 excellent golf courses and a plethora of independent shops and eateries to choose from.